A downloadable game for Windows
Hi There! So you are Probably wondering what this AMAZING Low Poly Game is about, well let me start by saying it is an Amazing, Artistic, Low Poly, Zombie, Survival, Open World Game!
Also Project Billy is now in Pre-Alpha Stage and Will be Released in Very Late 2016 or Early 2017 :D
You will also get ALL the updates of the game development :D and get it as a full version on steam for free when the game is completed :)
What can You do in it!?
EVERYTHING!! Well, not everything, but a lot of things, as this is an open world Sandbox! The things you WILL be able to do Include:
- Shooting Zombies!
- Shooting Walls! (Yay! xD)
- Shooting Cars!
- Shooting Innocent Civilians!
- Nuclear Bomb someone when you get into the Secret Military Base!
- Build your own Base in the Desert/Forest/Water/Winter Snowy Thingy or City!
- Have your own Apartment (if you decide to build your base in the city)!
- Survive the Never Ending Low Poly Zombie Apocalypse! (In your Apartment/Base)!
- Drive Vehicles (Cars, Motorbikes, Planes, Helicopters, Boats...)
- Move through Different Low Poly Countries and Landscapes (Desert/Forest/Water/Winter Snowy Thingy or City)!
- Earn and Gain Materials and Cash from Killing Zombies, which you will be able to build your own base from or Buy Weapons!
- Survive The Night (Its when Zombies really get P*ssed of for no Reason xD)
Things you MAYBE will be able to do include:
- Multiplayer! (Play With Friends)
- Employ Guards to Guard your Base!
- Base Defense Systems
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game does not work, it crashes everytime i click start game, it also says that the https link in the launcher is unsafe.
Sorry, for the Launcher, it does not work if your directory is different then C:/Program Files/... So to make it work just please go to the C:/Program Files/Project Billy/_Data/Project Billy.exe and double click the .exe file, once again sorry and this will be repaired in a week Thanks :